Monday, March 9, 2009

Through the Blood In the Spirit

It is time to gain back the things you lost.

Last year should have been better. But this year will be.

It does not matter what my circumstance says, reality says I possess all things. Reality is summed up in Christ. My reality is in Christ.

If I have lack I live in contradiction to Jah’s will, which is lie. Sadly, many times when we serve Jah, our lives are lived in contradiction to His provision. This is territory we must take back.

We don’t live under circumstance, we live in Christ. There is no lack of any good thing in Him.

Anybody that is stuck in your past, is not to be in your future. They may be the reason for your lack. If they whom you are with, cannot move into the God day, they can’t be with you.

Embrace the Lord today. Enter through the blood, in the spirit of thanksgiving and praise. They who do not will fall away.

Amos 3:3

No comments: