Monday, May 18, 2009

A Call for Holy Spirit Baptism

Jhn 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man
Jhn 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me
Jhn 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
Jhn 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
1Cr 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. NKJV 1 Cr 2:15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.

We know there are many passages that deal with judgment. We know that "judge not that ye be not judged" is a true word. But we also know that we are very clearly commanded to judge the righteous judgment. We also know that it is he who that is spiritual that makes spiritual judgements.

Only those who are spiritual, and my belief that means those who are saved, delivered from demons, and healed, or baptized in the Holy Ghost and are full of the Word and Grace, should be acting in judgment in matters of dispute and in practice in righteous living.

The carnal, the unsaved, and the pagan, are always offended at Jah’s people. As His servant kings we must make judgments as to righteousness, and life and death. The pagan and the carnal are mostly judges by law, or right and wrong. If we judge righteously we will confront wrong always when it is also sin. We will even provoke any evil that we see in others, to reveal it, yet our hearts are always to be redemptive toward others. Right and Wrong is not the problem. Spiritual people do wrong things. The deal is life and death, truth and lie.

If Jesus is not willing that any should perish, but that all would come to repentance, why should my ministry method and goal be any different?

So I call, they who would hear this word, and understand, and be pricked in their hearts to come, and be saved, be delivered of any demon, and healed, and filled and baptized in the Holy Spirit.

1Cr 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

No comments: